How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- Who is the most interesting person on your family tree? Tell some stories about this person.
- Who is the most important person on your family tree? What about this person makes them important in your family?
- Who is your oldest Myaamia relative that you know of?
- How many of your family members live in or are connected to Oklahoma, Kansas, or Indiana?
- What would you like to pass down from your grandparents to your grandchild?
- Are there family heirlooms that have been passed down across generations?
- What aspects of Myaamia culture do you want to pass down to future generations?
- What legacy would you like to leave for future generations?