How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- Where did you grow up? What were your days like there? How did you spend your time?
- Have you been involved in the Myaamia community since you were a child?
- Describe your childhood home. How big was your family living in it?
- Where was your favorite spot to be in your home? Why?
- Do you have siblings? Who did you relate to best in your family?
- What have your family members taught you about being Myaamia?
- If you have children, what have they taught you about being Myaamia?
- How often did you see your relatives?
- What gift did you always want, but never get as a child?