How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting questions.
- Take turns responding to the questions.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- What did you do in your free time as a child? Tell a memorable story from your childhood.
- Who or what helped create a connection to your Myaamia heritage?
- How close are you with your family? Did you have a relatively happy childhood?
- What is the most important lesson you learned from your parents/grandparents?
- Who were your best friends and what did you do with them?
- Is there a Myaamia person or elder in the community that you look up to?
- What brought you joy as a child? How about now?
- If you were going to develop a new close friendship with someone, what would you like for that person to know about you?