How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think is going on in this picture?
- What do you think is the relationship between the three people in the picture? What names shall we give them?
- Describe the setting. Where are they?
- What do you think the woman is pointing at? And what do the two men think of that?
- Create a dialog between the three people in the picture.
- What do you think will happen next?
- Share a story from your own life that relates to this picture or to the story you created.