How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think is going on in this picture?
- What names shall we give the bride and groom?
- Where do you think this is? Describe the houses on the left and the right of the couple.
- Imagine that the couple will move between the two houses after the wedding. Which house will they move into?
- What will they say to one another after they make the move? Create a dialog.
- What will happen next, after the wedding and after the move?
- Share your own memorable stories about moving houses or apartments.