How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think is happening here?
- Where would you say this is taking place? Describe the beach and figures in the picture.
- What sounds and smells could be found there?
- What might the penguins think of the people on the beach?
- If the penguins could talk, what do you think they would be saying to one another?
- What do you think might happen next?
- Share stories about your favorite vacations or trips to the beach.