How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think is going on in this picture?
- Describe the setting. What sounds and smells can be found there?
- What do you think the cheetah wants from the owls?
- If owls could speak, what do you think the parent owl is whispering in the ears of the baby owl? Create a dialog.
- What will happen next to the owl’s eggs?
- Do you believe that owls are wise? What is the best piece of wisdom someone has ever given you?