How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What is going on in this picture?
- Describe the setting. Where do you think this is? What’s behind the red curtains?
- What sounds and smells can be found there?
- What shall we call the night club? And what name shall we give the singer?
- What song do you think she is singing? Describe her back-up band.
- How does the audience respond to her singing?
- What do you think happens after she is done working that night?
- Share stories about your own night life.