How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What is going on in this picture?
- Describe the setting. Where do you think this is? What do you see in the background?
- How would you describe the woman’s outfit? Why do you think she is wearing a veil?
- There is a shadow of a man approaching the woman. Who do you think he is? Describe what happens when they meet.
- Create a dialog between the man and the woman.
- What will happen next?
- Share your favorite mystery books, films, or stories.