How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What is happening in the picture?
- Describe the setting. Do you think they are underwater or in outer space? Where else could they be?
- Did the two statues bury the instruments? If yes, why did they do this? If not, who might have done this and why?
- If the statues could talk, what do you think they would say to each other? Create a dialog.
- What happens next to the statues and the instruments?
- Share your own stories about learning to play instruments. Or, discuss what instrument you would like to learn to play and why.