How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think is happening here? What do you think the man is doing?
- What do you think the liquid is that has been transformed into a multicolored substance?
- Who do you think the women are? What might they be thinking/saying?
- What names shall we give them?
- What sounds could be heard there? What could you smell in the air?
- What do you think might happen next?
- Share your thoughts about the environment and climate change.