How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think is going on in this picture?
- Describe the setting. Where do you think this is? What do you see in the background?
- What sounds and smells can be found there?
- What shall we call the couple? What do you think the couple is doing there?
- Imagine that the couple turns around, and sees the penguins on the snow, what would they say to each other?
- What will happen next?
- Would you rather vacation in the snow or on the beach? Share a story of your best vacation ever.