How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think is happening here? What is being celebrated?
- Where do you think this is taking place? Describe the setting, the buildings.
- What sounds and smells could be found there?
- What do you think the two boys on the left are saying to the girl in the wedding dress? Create a dialogue between the boys and the girl.
- What names shall we give them?
- What do you think will happen next?
- Share stories of your own wedding experiences at your own wedding or as a guest.