How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think is happening here?
- What do you think the two people are celebrating? What names shall we give them?
- Why do you think there is a cheetah outside the window?
- How might the two people respond to the cheetah?
- What sounds could be heard there? What could you smell in the air?
- What do you think might happen next?
- Share stories of your favorite celebrations.