How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think the people are doing in this picture?
- Why do you think they are out in what appears to be the nighttime?
- What do you think the boy holding the animal is thinking? What shall we call him?
- Who are the other two figures at a distance? What is their relationship to the boy?
- Create a dialogue between the boy and the two figures at a distance.
- What do you think will happen next?
- Share your favorite stories about taking care of animals.