How To Do It
- Together, use your imaginations to create an original story based on this picture.
- Write down your ideas in response to the questions below.
- Give the story a title and read aloud with emotions the story you just created.
- The last question asks you to connect the picture to your own stories.
- What do you think is going on here?
- Describe the setting, the sky, the buildings.
- Create a dialogue between the two figures.
- If you were in the picture, what would you say to the two figures?
- What happens next? Where do you think the two figures will fly to next?
- If you had wings like them, where would you fly?
- Share your favorite travel stories.