How To Do It
- Supplies: Plain square paper (3-4 inches square), a black fine-tipped marker, a pencil.
- Use a pencil and make four dots in the corners of the paper and connect them to create a border/frame.
- Use a pencil to draw a letter ‘z” or lower case “e” to divide up your square into four areas.
- Choose the first area and use the pen to draw the first pattern (lines, dots, spirals, half circles, squiggly lines, zigzags, etc.).
- Continue filling out the other three areas using a different pattern for each area.
- Use the pencil to add shading.
- Sign your tile.
- Do you doodle? If yes, when do you doodle and how does it make you feel?
- Did you find this activity relaxing?
- What do you do to relax?
- Are you interested in doing meditation? Why or why not?
- What other forms of relaxation practices would you like to learn? Why do you want to learn them?