How To Do It
- Supplies: Paper, old magazines/newspapers, tape, glue, markers.
- Cut out images, or color swatches, or words that you like.
- Arrange collage pieces on the blank paper and glue them down.
- Add colors and/or marks that you like.
- Share your finished work with your partner.
- What newspapers/magazines did you have around the house? Have you always gotten them?
- How did you decide to arrange things?
- What did you find more interesting…words or images?
- If you had to title your piece, what would it be? Why?
- Does the collage you created make you think of a person, a place, or a story?