How To Do It
- Supplies: Paper and any drawing supplies you have (pen, pencils, markers, crayons, paints).
- Think of something that is important in your life, such as “freedom,” or “family love,” or “my mother’s patience.”
- Create a drawing with colors, symbols, and phrases to illustrate this abstract concept.
- Share your drawing and discuss the questions below.
- Share more details about your drawing. Explain why you decided to use those particular colors/lines/symbols/phrases.
- Are there particular stories that can further illustrate your drawing?
- Was this drawing exercise useful in communicating what is important to you? Why or why not?
- What did you learn about each other from doing this activity?