How To Do It
- Supplies: Paper and any drawing supplies you have (pen, pencils, markers, crayons, paints).
- Think of an important, funny, embarrassing, or profound moment in your life.
- Break this event down into 4-5 specific moments.
- From this breakdown, draw 4-5 boxes like a comic strip.
- Fill the boxes with drawings and word bubbles representing the event.
- Share your comic strip.
- Why did you select this event? What makes this event special?
- Share more details about the event you drew. How old were you when this happened?
- What kind of things did you see when this event occurred? Smell? Touch? Taste?
- Were there other characters involved in the event?
- What effect does this event have on your life? How about for the other characters in the event?