How To Do It
- Supplies: Paper and any drawing supplies you have (pen, pencils, markers, crayons, paints).
- Choose your favorite food (this can be a specific dish or a specific cuisine) and draw images/words/symbols that represent this food.
- Share your drawing and discuss the questions below.
- Why is this your favorite food? What makes it special to you?
- Is there a particular time when you eat this food? Why during this period of time?
- What is your favorite memory associated with this food?
- Do you know how to make this food?
- Did someone used to make this food for you? Tell more about this person.
- Is there a certain restaurant you like to/used to like to go to that makes this food the best?