How To Do It
- Supplies: Paper and any art supplies you have.
- Divide your paper into two areas of any size or shape.
- In one area, write down your actual age.
- In the other area, draw how old you feel in your heart.
- Fill in each area with symbols that represent the numbers you wrote down.
- Why do you feel that you are that age at heart?
- What do you remember about being that age (if it is younger than your current age)?
- What do you imagine about being that age (if it is older than your current age)?
- Tell each other about the different symbols you added to your drawing.
- If you could freeze time, what age would you be and why?
- What is something that you get better at with age?
- Tell a story of a time when you didn’t “act your age.”