How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- Where have you traveled? What impressed you the most during this trip?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? What would you do there?
- What do you love most about traveling?
- What are some tips you would give to someone who has never traveled before?
- Tell a story about something that surprised you while traveling.
- What did you learn in your travels that you could not have learned otherwise?