How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- What influenced you to become the person you have become?
- What do you believe are some of the most important values/principles in life?
- Where and from whom did you learn these values/principles?
- How have your values impacted decisions you have made?
- Tell a story of when your values/principles were challenged.
- What advice would you give a child as they learn about life?