How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- Which teacher do you remember the most from school? How did they impact you?
- Where did you fit in during high school? Describe your “group.” How was your group unique?
- Describe other “groups.” How did the groups get along with each other?
- What were your favorite subjects? Why?
- Tell a funny story that happened at school.