How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- When you were small, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Did this change over time? What contributed to the change?
- If you could be/do anything in the world, what would you like to be/do now?
- What would you like to see change in the world? What could you do to help make this change happen?