How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- Describe your biggest family get together. What was the event? Where was it? When did it happen?
- What was the best meal you ever ate at a family event? Who made it and why was it so good?
- What was something you looked forward to every year?
- Was there ever a “disaster” that happened at a family event?