How To Do it
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- What do you do to relax and enjoy yourself?
- What do you enjoy doing with others?
- What was the biggest accomplishment you had as part of that group activity?
- What skill would you like to teach others?
- What skills would you like to learn now?
- What is on your “bucket list” of events/concerts/plays/games that you would like to attend?