How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- If you have a life partner, how did you meet this person? How did you know they were “the one”?
- Tell about your first date.
- What are the most important qualities that are necessary in a life partner?
- Did you have a crush on someone when you were small? Describe the person and what happened.
- If you were dating now, what would you most look forward to? And what would make you most anxious?