How to Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- What are your children focused on now?
- What are you most proud of in your children?
- What were your children’s favorite activities growing up?
- What things do you see in your children that your parents saw in you?
- If your child was interviewing you, what story would you want to share with them most of all?