How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- What were some of the most difficult challenges you experienced? What did you learn from it?
- What things keep people from reaching their full potential?
- What do you hope every child learns so they will be prepared to face life challenges?