How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- What career did you wish for when you were a child? Did this wish come true?
- Tell about the most fun jobs you have had.
- What parts of your jobs are most rewarding? And most challenging?
- Tell stories about your most interesting colleagues at work.
- What are some important characteristics/skills that one needs to work in your field? What are the best ways to learn these?
- If you could have any job in the world, what job would you like to do? What jobs would you absolutely avoid?