How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- Who was your best friend when you were younger? Describe your best friend(s).
- How did you meet your best friend(s)? Are you still in touch with them now?
- What happened the time you and your best friend(s) got into the most trouble?
- Who outside your family has gone on the most adventures with you?
- What did your best friend(s) do after they finished school?
- What adventure would you like to go on with your friends?