How To Do It
- Review and select the most interesting discussion prompts.
- Take turns sharing stories and experiences that relate to the discussion prompt.
- Ask each other follow-up questions to learn more details about the stories.
- Feel free to share other stories that come to mind.
- Did your family have any pets when you were growing up? What do you remember most about your pet(s)?
- Do you have a pet now? What do you love most about having this pet?
- Have you ever lost a pet? How did it happen?
- Tell an interesting story about your pet(s).
- What do you enjoy most about the animal world?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you like to have? Why?