How To Do It
- Collect various catalogs, magazines, newspapers.
- Take time to copy or cut out words or headlines that appeal to you.
- Arrange these words to create an original poem.
- Share your poems with each other.
- Do you like the poetry collage that you created?
- Now add your own words to the words that you cut out or copied from the newspapers and magazines. Does this improve the poem?
- What can you say about our society today based on the newspaper headlines and catalog words that you found? Do your poems capture this?