How To Do It
- Reflect on when, where, and how you listen to music.
- Think about your current use of music as well as your early life exposure to music.
- Did you have any sing-along or choir experiences when you were growing up, for example at summer camps, church, school, home, music lessons?
- Share stories about your music learning experiences.
- When was the last time you sang or danced, either alone or with others?
- Do you have special music for certain celebrations?
- What benefits do you get from listening to your music?
- What songs/musicians do you wish to share with the next generations and why?
- What musical instrument do you wish to learn and why?