How To Do It
- Share some of the lullabies you remember hearing as a child and/or the ones you sang to help someone else go to sleep.
- If you feel comfortable, sing a portion of it to each other.
- Do you have some of the same lullabies on your list of songs?
- What early memories come to mind when you hear these songs?
- Share stories about the person who sang to you or the person you sang to most frequently. Who are they? What are they like? What are some of the things that you did together with them? What was your relationship like with them then. And now?