How To Do It
Listen (with the lyrics) to songs that you have heard at funerals or celebrations of life. For example, these are some commonly played songs at funerals in the USA: “My Way,” “Somewhere Over the Rainbow,” and “Wind Beneath My Wings.”
- Share with each other the most memorable funeral you have experienced. What songs were played at this event?
- What song(s) would you like at your own funeral or celebration of life? What else would you include in the program?
- What are the top three things you hope to do before you die?
- How would you like to be remembered?
- What would you include in your own obituary statement?