How To Do It
- Choose a song you both know. For example, “What a Wonderful World” or “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.” You could also choose an instrumental song.
- Play the song and while listening draw how the song makes you feel or what you visualize from its lyrics and music.
- Share your drawing and explain the connection between the song and your drawing.
- What do you think this song is about? How did it make you feel?
- Does this song bring up memories?
- If you listened to “What a Wonderful World,” what would you imagine to be your wonderful world?
- If you listened to “Somewhere Over the Rainbow,” what would you imagine to be that place over the rainbow?